Proper maintenance of synthetic rugby pitches makes a significant contribution to player enjoyment and to the longevity of the facility – which is a major economic consideration.
We recommend a programme of maintenance for the following reasons:
- Maintains a healthy and safe playing environment
- Enhances playability
- Contributes to the efficiency of drainage
- Increases longevity of the pitch
- Often complies with manufacturer’s warranty conditions.
To give your synthetic pitch maximum longevity, we suggest that the following are carried out on an annual basis:
- Moss, Fungi, Algae chemical application service (COSHH licensed)
- Rotary brush scarification and decompaction of the synthetic carpet silica infill
- Vacuum removal of infill contamination e.g. fibrilated fibres and ground-in dirt, moss and algae from carpet pile
- Sand dressing service
- Repairs to seam failures and damaged carpet areas